BitPay – Secure Bitcoin Wallet app for iPhone and iPad
7664 ratings )
Current version: 3.9.1
, last update: 4 months ago
First release : 24 Oct 2016
App size: 37.1 Mb
Manage your bitcoin finances in one app with the secure, open source BitPay Wallet. Get up and running fast with bitcoin security, store and send funds anywhere, buy and sell bitcoin, and turn bitcoin into dollars with the BitPay Visa Card.
With the BitPay Wallet, your private keys and your money remain in your control at all times. And youre using code thats 100% open source for community testing and audits.
We built the following features into this version of the BitPay app for a bitcoin tool that doesnt compromise on security or accessibility:
- Multiple bitcoin wallet creation and management in-app
- Integration for loading, managing, and spending the BitPay Visa Card.
- Integration for buying and selling bitcoin.
- Integration for buying Amazon.com gift cards.
- Intuitive multisignature security for personal or shared wallets
- Device-based security: all private keys are stored locally, not in the cloud
- Hierarchical deterministic (HD) address generation and wallet backups
- Payment protocol (BIP70-BIP73) support: easily-identifiable payment requests and verifiably secure bitcoin payments
- Support for 150+ currency pricing options and unit denomination in BTC or bits
- Email and push notifications for payments and transfers
- Easy spending proposal flow for shared wallets and group payments
- Support for Bitcoin testnet wallets
- Customizable wallet naming and background colors
- Multiple supported languages, including French, German, Chinese (Simplified), and Spanish
This app is free and open source software. You can also view the code on GitHub at https://github.com/bitpay/copay.
Pros and cons of BitPay – Secure Bitcoin Wallet app for iPhone and iPad
BitPay – Secure Bitcoin Wallet app good for
Very customizable and better than coinbase because you can access the private key.
Had to upgrade my review. BitPay continues to crush it in the cryptospace! Great card, way better than Coinbase’s Shift Card.
Ive been using BitPay for a few months now and its worked great for me. If I had to quibble I would say they could make the UI a bit more friendly. Example: when I go to add funds to the account somewhere on that screen should be a read out of my total funds available. Other than that its been a smooth ride for me.
THIS APP WORKS JUST AS INTENDED AND HAS SERVE ITS PURPOSE FOR MORE THAN 2 years FOR ME. THE WHOLE APP IS STRAIGHT FORWARD AND EASY TO USE.
NOT SURE WHY MANY ARE COMPLAINING WHEN THERES REALLY NOT MUCH TO COMPLAIN ABOUT.
THE BITCOIN WALLET WORKS FANTASTIC, SENDING AND RECEIVING BITCOINS COULDNT BE ANY EASIER.
I ONLY USE THIS APP TO SEND AND RECEIVE BITCOINS AND CASH OUT MY BITCOINS INTO US DOLLARS!!
BITPAY APP DESERVES TO BE 5 STARS.
TO ALL THOSE WHO KEEP CRYING AND COMPLAINING, QUIT YOUR CRYING SELF AND USE A DIFFERENT APP, NO ONE STOPPING YOU.
Very handy and very convenient. Very easy to use. I love it.
I have been in the crypto space for 2 years now. I have a ledger blue to store my coins in a “savings account”. The bitpay app is really nice and designed to make BTC transactions easier between the user and businesses. Because of high transaction fees it would not be worth your money to buy a pack of gum and pay a $10 fee. But bigger purchases > $300 is what the debit card/bitpay wallet is most useful for.
Some bad moments
I had $1500 in fraud on BitPay’s debit card and the fraud department refuses to investigate properly or even allow me to file for a chargeback. The cards have very poor security features so I don’t recommend leaving more than a couple hundred dollars on it.
iOS 10.3.3 with an iPhone 7 Plus never had a problem until the latest app update...when I open the app its just frozen at the BitPay logo screen.
* Warning* Dont download this app! Bitpay is charging a fake 1.5% "Network Fee" to use Bitcoin, so people use the scam coin BCash instead. Roger Ver owns bitpay, & this is a big scam to raise volume in Roger Vers scam coin BCash. Dirty move.
This Company tacks on a scam ‘network fee’ to pay themselves. Don’t use.
They advertise bitcoin network fee 1.9% when in reality this is BitPay fee in the other hand their friend BCH receive no bitpay fee because they are holders. Disgusting.
This app is propaganda for the bcash altcoin not the real bitcoin. Beware of this app.
Hijacking the fees for bitcoin and lowering them for bcash it’s an outright scam uninstalled
bitcoin wallet by bitcoin.com,
copay bitcoin wallet,
bitpay – secure bitcoin wallet,
and other. So, download free BitPay – Secure Bitcoin Wallet .ipa to run this nice iOS application on iPhone and iPad.
Usually BitPay – Secure Bitcoin Wallet iOS app used & searched for